- Above the editing form on the left is a row of blue icons. Click on "Add Cover."
(If you see this different blue menu, click on the "Up" icon on far left to return to main menu.)
- When you select "Add Cover" you will see an area above your post where you can drag in or browse for an image. The ideal width range is from 350px to 900px wide.
- After you have selected and uploaded your image, it will appear behind the form's upper area. It will appear in your posts as a rectangle in the upper right, and will expand when clicked.
- Publish and view your post with image.
- To add images or videos to the body of your post, click on the "Add Media" link at the top, two icons to the left of "Cover".
- Click on "Add Media" then select "My Media" (below the blue bar). Previous images will be listed or you can upload a new one.
You will see options for placing images you have previously iuploaded, or you can upload new images.
(More to come for these tools.)
Video Tutorials on YouTube
These are excellent.